From April 24th, the latest version of the dashboard will be further optimized for both WiFi and sensors as data source.
The key improvements include:
- Simplified User Interface
- We’ve made it easier for you to find the information you need, right away.
- Overhaul of metrics names & definitions
- Revised default settings per report
- Each report now has presets that are further optimized for the use cases you want to solve.
- Updated data exploration (timeseries chart) section
- Improved visual representation of data exploration features.
- Analyze utilization trends
- Leverage this new trend report to understand bigger trends in utilization within your buildings, floors and zones.
And that's not all. We’re adding a number of new features with this release, making them widely accessible for our users:
- Patterns report: Explore the expected utilization pattern for a building, floor or zone.
- Find team space: Accommodate team growth by safely getting suggestions for where to place a group of people
- [Sensor only] Conference Room Analytics - Performance and Room demand
- [Sensor & Booking integration] Booking Analytics
This update has been months in the making. We’ve employed various user research and testing strategies to get this major upgrade just right. We’re proud to say that for most of our customers it was a natural, user centric transition.
Find more information about the Dashboard on our solutions pages.