*Summary: Proptech experience is a must, affinity with technology & data savvy, Salesforce experience, network technologies, cloud, implementation (project) management, stakeholder management
Lone Rooftop is a Building Intelligence Platform that provides real estate & workplace teams with aggregated utilization data and guided analytics for data-driven decision making. Lone Rooftop enables customers to reduce overall real estate spend while positively impacting employee productivity and workplace experience.
Together, we are an ambitious young tech company that is rapidly expanding its market presence to shape the world of data-driven corporate real estate. Our team is fun, smart, high-energy and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success and overall market leadership in the fast paced and high growth space utilization technology sector.
This is your chance to shine!
In this role you are responsible for the technical implementation of our software solution at our F1000 & Higher Education clients. Examples include UHG, KLM and ABN AMRO. These implementations require strong project management skills, and the ability to manage projects successfully across stakeholder landscapes at the world largest enterprises. Due to the nature of these projects, it is strongly preferred that you’re data savvy, and have some affinity with coding and / or programming.
It speaks for itself that this role is customer facing. As our new Enterprise Solutions Consultant you enjoy the diversity of communicating with operational, tactical and strategic (CxO) levels at our clients. Your confidence and enthusiasm builds the foundation for lasting customer relationships that lead to great customer success stories. You know how to give a smooth product demo that leaves prospects and clients longing for more, helping them to optimize for the hybrid workplace of the future. Above all you combine technical knowledge with a strong commercial mindset. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Understand our customers, their business cases and how we provide value
- Become the internal and external authority on space utilization data
- Communicate our value proposition to prospective clients by leading product demonstrations
- Coordinate technical implementations in complex (IT) environments
- Be a trusted advisor for our customers by showing them data-driven opportunities in their global real estate portfolios
- Provide support to customers during and post-implementation
- Contribute to the definition of processes & procedures, improving our technical documentation
- Establish trusted client relationships, laying the foundation for customer success stories that prospects want to hear.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- PropTech, IWMS or Smart building / IoT background - this is a requirement
- Demonstrated past performance against Customer Succes targets in similar role
- Data analytics savvy (Tableau / Power BI)
- Salesforce admin experience
- Experience writing technical/project documentation
- Technical experience (IT support & troubleshooting)
- Outbound sales development experience
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Corporate Real Estate industry experience is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a startup environment that allows you to grow while having fun!